Mar 12, 2021
Rebel Yell 20210225 199 Corporate Culture
This is Rebel Yell — A Southern Nationalist Podcast. I'm your host, Musonius Rufus. For our 199th episode of Rebel Yell, Stratford Hall, Patrick Martin, Fulwar Skipwith, and I talk about corporate culture and political correctness in the United States.
We have decided to start recruiting for members again. Identity Dixie is an anonymous platform cooperative that makes and shares content. If you want to join ID or simply publish on our platform identitydixie.com, then you should follow these five steps:
1. Decide on a pseudonym or nom de plume. Put a little thought into your fake name because you might be stuck with it. Decide on a fake avatar for yourself too. Pseudonymous accounts are called "socks" or "sock puppets" and using them is called "socking up".
2. Make an anonymous email (or "sock") account that cannot be traced back to your real identity. Use that fake avatar picture for it and make sure the account is on a non Big Tech email provider like protonmail, tutanota, or yandex. You can dedicate a separate browser for using your socks, like Brave or Dissenter, so using your sock accounts is as easy and firing up the Brave browser instead of the Firefox browser you may use for your normal email accounts and social media.
3. Make something useful like an article, a song, or some other content that you would like shared on Identitydixie.com for the public to see.
4. Once you have your pseudonym and anonymous email account, email Identity Dixie your content at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll see if it is good enough to publish and work with you on it by email if it is not
5. If you provide enough content, then you will be asked to join our anonymous social networks, meet our members, and be vetted to join Identity Dixie. This is how we all joined. Service guarantees citizenship!
"Oh, I'm a Good Ol' Rebel" is the outro.